HomeEgg Founder Daniel O’Toole Talks – Unbeatable Insights & Better Financial OutcomesJuly 15, 2020
What is HomeEgg?
HomeEgg empowers homeowners to maximize the financial outcome of owning your home by effortlessly gaining control of your home equity, home value, mortgage payoff, home improvement ROI & so much more.
It’s unmatched financial insights
- Build home equity faster
- Get better home value estimates
- Monitor your mortgage payoff and refi options
- See the ROI on your home improvements
- Follow your property taxes trends
- Safeguard your home Assets
- Maintain your home attributes
It’s private and convenient
- A safe and honest place to manage your home
- HomeEgg serves homeowners. Not transactions.
- We don’t sell your personal information
- Build your home profile in 3 quick steps
- Fully mobile enabled
- Get valuable alerts and recommendations sent right to your phone
- Join the growing home conversation
- Share what’s going on at your home
- Connect with other homeowners who can help
- Get direct referrals for home services
- Get home improvement ideas
- Use as educational resource to teach children about homeownership
- Stay on top of national real estate trends
Best of all. It’s always free for everyone
Click below to watch Stacey Soleil‘s candid interview with HomeEgg Founder, Daniel O’Toole;
A bit more about Founder, Daniel O’Toole…
Daniel is responsible for the performance, vision and culture of TowerHouse, Inc. He leads the company’s overall direction including defining and executing the company’s business plan, guiding product investment decisions, and opening new market opportunities.
Daniel also has direct responsibility for HomeEgg.com, the company’s flagship digital home management platform. In this role, he guides HomeEgg.com’s adoption strategy, functional roadmap, and product development activities. As founder of HomeEgg.com, Daniel was the platform’s original architect.
Daniel leverages these roles as a channel for inspiring real estate innovation, empowering everyday homeowners and improving the way we connect with our physical world.