What if…There Was a 🔮 Crystal Ball for Content Creation?November 10, 2020
Great news, there is!
In fact, I have two that you should check out. You will be surprised at how easy it is to create content when you know what “the people” want.
But first, why am I sharing this with you?
- Because you have a wealth of valuable Real Estate knowledge that people are searching for daily.
- Because trust and rapport are built through education and information.
- Because timely content = business!
Where is content important? To name a few places you may need to create content…
Crystal Ball #1: Google’s Auto Suggest
Have you noticed that you search in phrases? We talk to our search engines like we talk to each other. If you want to know what long-tail phrases people are using to search the topic you cover, give Google Auto Suggest a try.
- Go to Google.com
- Start a search with a phrase that you want to build content around, I.e. How to sell my home…and wait to see what the auto-suggest fills in as suggested searches. What shows up next are the key phrases that are most commonly searched around the content that you are an expert in!
Crystal Ball #2: Keywords Everywhere Chrome Extension
The free Chrome Extension Keywords Everywhere works on both Chrome and Firefox as a browser add-on. It offers insight into what keyword phrases are being used to search the topics that you are creating content on.
- Download Keywords Everywhere
- Open the browser and enter your topic in the search bar
- Keywords Everywhere will display search trend data & the top 8 search phrases based on your topic
Bonus Crystal Ball: Your People!
Listen to the questions that clients ask you about Real Estate, collect them in NOTES on your phone, & leverage this list to inspire your content.
Now you know where to go to find out what content and titles will get the most engagement on Search, Social video & your nurture emails. Give it a try, you deserve to create the perfect content going into 2021 & beyond🔮 !