Looking to Automate Your Client Review Process?March 31, 2020
Lately I’ve had a handful of real estate agents ask for feedback regarding third-party sites that help realtors seek online reviews. My initial feedback is that I prefer agents position the “ask for review” into their workflow so that it’s arrival is timely and organic, however as business ramps up for busy teams, I understand seeking outside assistance can be beneficial.
Keep in mind, according to Zillow, a great time for agents to ask for a client review could be;
- After providing a client with sound real estate advice (Finally…Answers!)
- After showing clients their first home (Tap into that excitement!)
- After closing on a property (YES, we did it!)
In addition to the above ideas, I’ve also had real estate agents share that when they send out an email to confirm the date/time of key pick-up or to bring over a closing “thank you”, inside they will include their review links. This timing is succinct is because typically the client is pretty happy and willing to express their gratitude in written or video form right before one of the happiest moments in their life.
Remember, your goal is to try and capture the most authentic and compelling testimonial possible, as those shared sentiments are going to be what future clients will be reading as they make a decision as to whom they want to do business with.
Timing is everything!!!
If you do however find your business is booming and you need an additional arm of service to help you implement your review collection process, the following providers have fairly robust offerings with a reasonable pricing structure.
- GET MORE REVIEWS – $49 per month
- BOAST – Packages START at $16 per month / Basic Package $41
- DELIGHTED – Current promotion states that you get your first 250 reviews for FREE!
- REPUTATION STACKER – $69 per month with 30 day money back guarantee
- REAL SATISFIED – FREE with some MLS providers (check yours to see if you qualify) / Otherwise $99 yearly
What’s your best practice for collecting reviews? We’d love to hear your success stories. Leave us a comment down below for the opportunity to be quoted in one of our upcoming posts.