SoCal Real Estate Mogul OJ Rodriguez – On Recruiting The Perfect Agent!May 28, 2020
This week Stacey Soleil and Ricardo Bueno had the pleasure of talking shop with Real Estate business mogul, OJ Rodriguez, the Broker/CEO of the highly successful SoCal brokerage, C21 Citrus Realty in San Dimas.
OJ is a deeply philanthropic community leader who not only sits on the Board of Directors for 3 local hospitals that are a part of the Emanate Health System, but he has also structured his real estate business model around the mindset of
EDUCATION & GIVING BACK.
During our deep dive of all things real estate, we unpacked the following talking points with our guest;
- Tell us about your brokerage. How long have you been in business? What do you do differently?
- What do you feel C21 CITRUS has done differently than other brokerages in SoCal during the challenges of COVID-19?
- What lessons have you learned through this COVID-19 work from home experience that has changed how your brokerage now does business?
- What has been the most frequently asked question(s) consumers have been asking you and your agents both during and Post-Covid?
- What kind of agent would you say is the ideal C21 Citrus Realty agent?
OJ Rodriguez and his brokerage of highly skilled real estate agents are also big contributors to the Kingdom Builders Charity whereby they not only raise the funds, but actually go down to Mexico together to build homes for those in need with their own two hands. To learn more please visit http://www.kingdombuildersministry.net/