Renee Roque – On The Importance of Humanizing the Digital Real Estate RevolutionJuly 1, 2020
The Importance of Humanizing the Digital Real Estate Revolution
Renee Roque is the 2020 Santa Clarita Valley Women’s Council of Realtors President & she’s been passionately serving the greater SCV real estate community since 2015.
Ms. Roque’s leadership mantra is centered around advocating, mentoring & partnering with real estate consumers & professionals alike, to ultimately build a cohesive framework of connectivity and success. In this week’s episode, we will dive into some of the sensitive nuances of transactions during COVID-19. During this week’s episode of Ready…Set…THRIVE!…Marketing & Technology Director, Stacey Soleil and Ms. Roque, unpack the key factors consumers need to pay attention to when navigating the purely digital vs. relational aspects of home buying or selling during this shifting real estate landscape.
The key talking points we cover in this interview are as follows;
- A bit about Renee’s backstory, how she got involved in the industry & how those paths ultimately led to her Women’s Council of Realtor’s leadership.
- The role a real estate professional plays in understanding the most recent real estate updates, be it local/state/national, and how your supporting network can make or break your opportunities.
- We discuss what recent changes or updates has actually made the real estate transaction run more efficiently, and on the flip-side we touch on what changes have made the transactions a bit more of a challenge.
- The fragility of consumers relying on the push of a button to seek out their real estate agent…we unpack what some of the key questions the consumer should be asking when choosing their real estate partner digitally.
- Exploration of what challenges can arise for the consumer that chooses to opt out of using a real estate professional and instead tries to do everything online.
- Last but not least, we talk about leadership, role modeling & how being a career mom has led her to this point where she is today as a mom and a professional.
If you’d like to learn more about how you can get involved with your local chapter of Women’s Council of Realtors, please visit
The Mission of Women’s Council of REALTORS®
A network of successful REALTORS®, advancing women as business leaders in the industry and in the communities we serve.